[blparent] Carnival questions

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Aug 7 07:33:38 UTC 2011

Carla, comments I agree with.  Unfortunately, for every person who claims
that you, I, or your children are an "insurance liability," others will see
us as lovable and capable human beings.  I invite you to pick up the June,
1994 Braille Monitor.  Why were Scott LaBarre and Curtis Chong
discriminated against at Valley Fair Amusement Park in Shackopee?  What
caused those Minnesotans to save face?  The National Federation of the
Blind!

What happened at the Ohio State Fair and who was discriminated against?

We must open our mouths, and educate.  Some people don't know the law.
They do not understand that blind people, with little or no assistance, can
get on and off rides with little or no supervision.  And never accept
"can't!"

Eric
.. ..  Eric from Los Angeles with the baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com.
Also on Facebook