[blparent] changing toddlers diaper

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 21:05:27 UTC 2011

Hello list,

Dawson is a big boy now at 22lbs and so long that he's almost out-grown his
changing table.  I wanted to see how those of you with toddlers prefer to
change your munchkins to make diapering time safe, fun and comfortable for
everyone.  If you don't have toddlers yourself but know of someone with a
toddler who has a creative successful way of changing their toddler then
please let me know as well.  I've heard that the floor method is often times
a challenge since it's a struggle to keep the toddler from rolling and
wanting to crawl away.  I've looked at some child care center grade changing
tables for toddlers but these are definitely not in my price range since
they want $250 and above.  Also, I'd love to hear some tips for changing
toddlers in public since we're right around the corner for that.  Dawson
loves to lay on something soft for being changed so if you all know of any
large changing pads for toddlers that are nice and squishy then please let
me know.

Thanks so much and hope you're all having a great weekend.

Erin