[blparent] changing toddlers diaper

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 18:17:46 UTC 2011

Hi.  I've tried the changing standing up method and it's not working so well for me either.  But lately, Michael hates being on the changing table.  Every time I lay him down there to change him, he cries.  He won't stand still for any length of time so it's hard to line the diaper up.  He's 18.5 months!  I just can't believe how time flies.
Leslie