[blparent] Gab and school

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Aug 12 01:40:23 UTC 2011

Jan, as for the prepaid phones, it doesn't matter which we get, as they seem
to be comparible with each other.  I need to take my darling daughter and
let her pick her wants.  I would rather her call me so I can hear her voice
and if she wants texting that works for her and her friends. Again, I am the
paranoid one and anyone can text a message.  I think too much.