[blparent] update: preg, ultrasound, etc.

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Fri Aug 12 23:24:16 UTC 2011

Jan and Erin, pardon my ignorance, but what is LCA?
Good luck to you new moms! I was so blessed to have babysitters who either
picked my sons up at home or that I could take by walking a couple of blocks
to them and for school that was within walking distance. How many moms and
young children I used to notice on my way to work on the busses! You ladies
have some long days, and you stay at home moms have my utmost admiration!
Sharon