[blparent] school teacher issue

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:07:05 UTC 2011

Nikki,
Can you please contact me off list?
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikki
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 3:17 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] school teacher issue

    He's already involved. That's the problem here.
I'm seeking my independence, trying to get away from relying on him so much.
It gets hard living with him.
It kind of feels like he's taken over.
My son needs a daddy and not a grandpa, in this sense.
Ugh! My situation boils down to the fact that I need to move out of my
parents house.