[blparent] [Bulk] Re: my dilemma and whyi need suggestions on commuting

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Aug 16 19:02:36 UTC 2011

This sort of misconstruing and seeming judgment seems to come up
periodically.  Usually it turns out that the writer's intent is kind, but
the uninflected words of email can create confusion.  It's helpful to reread
messages before they're posted and try to make sure they don't sound hurtful
or judgmental in any way.

Debbie