[blparent] a new school

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Aug 18 17:43:19 UTC 2011

In fairness, I'm not sure how many people who don't text really grasp it. You only get 160 charactors and that includes spaces. Depending on your phone, you may or may not see the conversation thread so you get some "What's?" and things like that when you get lost in a conversation. All that adds up in terms of volume