[blparent] a new school

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Aug 18 23:11:04 UTC 2011

Most peeps don't get the idea of how texting works, but the problem comes in
the texting packages.  Some companies give you unlimited texting for almost
nothing, well others give you a set amount for a set amount and still others
charge you by the character or by the text, in coming and out.
If you give a newby a phone and allow them to text, it is a must to lay down
the rules and show them the bill.  Before we added texting to my plan, I'd
pay for each text whether it went out or came in.  You can rack up lots of
charges that way.  I now pay $5 for 750 a month and that is plenty for me. V