[blparent] school teacher - not an issue

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 15:03:33 UTC 2011

Just an update...

        Hi all.
I want to thank you all for the confidence boost.
My dad, son, and I went to meet the teacher yesterday.
I asked her if she could email me the handouts and I was very pleased to find out that she would be happy to do it for me.
But my dad still requested the paper handouts for himself.
IDK why, but it was rather upsetting that he feels he has to be involved.

Anyway, success!
Oh and I’m going to pick my son up from school, give my dad a break, lol.

It’s confusing to me that my parents complain, mainly my dad, about having to do everything, but when I take a stand, it back fires.
Meaning, it’s hard for him to accept me being independent.

Nikki