[blparent] school teacher - not an issue

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Aug 23 16:06:32 UTC 2011

It's hard for any parent to let go especially when you live with them.  Now if you lived by yourself, you would always be the one in charge.   I always took the paper version of every assignment as well as the emailed one.  It's good to have both, at least you can put the paper one in a file and if your like me, you can lose it. ha ha