[blparent] experiences of blind parents with more than one small child

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:28:59 UTC 2011

Yes indeed, and they have some great strollers out there where the toddler
can stand on the back by the handlebars while the younger baby is inside.
I've asked parents with these strollers if they like them and have heard
rave reviews and the toddlers like them a ton as well because they get to
feel like a bigger kid and still get a ride all at the same time.

Erin