[blparent] school teacher - not an issue

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Aug 24 15:48:48 UTC 2011

It is important to remember that the messages from this list are publically
archived.  I live in a fairly small city, and someone was concerned over a
post I wrote to you all--not sure how that person found it, maybe
Google--and that post was sent to my mom.  She followed the links and read a
lot of things that, while I would defend them as the truth, I might not have
chosen to tell her.  Sometimes we forget how public the Internet really is.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt