[blparent] school teacher - not an issue

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Wed Aug 24 16:58:26 UTC 2011

I recommend talking with a director of a training center and making a plan together to approach DOR with a laser guided request.

It is your right to go practice wherever you wish; all you need is the resolve to commit to a plan. It will work. There are so many people out there that can help make it happen for you and your family.