[blparent] What Kids Bring Home From Preschool

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Aug 27 21:35:33 UTC 2011

EEEEww!  I got head lice once from using a laundromat, and that's one life
experience I'd rather not deal with again.  My washing machine was broken at
the time, and you can bet I got it fixed very quickly and have never used a
public laundromat again.

Jo Elizabeth

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning,
unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into
advance."--Franklin D. Roosevelt