[blparent] What Kids Bring Home From Preschool

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Aug 28 19:00:29 UTC 2011

Just make sure to wash Sarah's clothes good and if you hear of lice, which
usually come about in October, throw her pillows and blankets in a hot
dryer.  Same with her coats or jackets or hats.  Also tell her not to share
hats or hair things with anyone, tell it's okay to be selfish with these
things. V