[blparent] What Kids Bring Home From Preschool

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Aug 28 18:57:54 UTC 2011

Or when you find out the other children there had head lice and no matter
what you do and your child doesn't have it, your head will itch. Been there,
but luckily we've never had it here, but some of Gab's friends have.  It's
not like the old days, they have new stuff you actually just spray on
infected areas and supposedly the pesky critters go away. v