[blparent] Disney World

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:52:24 UTC 2011

Sorry Michael, I just re-read your email and saw that you mentioned going in
June, 2012.  I don't know how flexible you are with your schedule and plans
but just as a 411, June is hotter than the blazes in Florida that time of
year.  If you plan on hopping from indoor activity to indoor activity it
shouldn't be too bad.

Best to you,

Erin