[blparent] solution

Jennith Lucas nethy.ann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:42:40 UTC 2011

Jessica,

I think an Arm's Reach Co-sleeper might be exactly what you're looking for.

It has four wheels, so it's easy enough to move around. It has one side you can put down and then attach it to your bed so baby is close but has his own space. Or you can just leave the side up and use it like a bassinet. You can also buy leg extenders so you can put it at a comfortable height for diaper changes. Once baby has outgrown the top part (once he can pull to stand or kneel, for my son it was 7 months), you can use it as a playpen.

Here's a link to the regular sized on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Arms-Reach-Co-Sleeper-Original-Bassinet/dp/B001E8YG66/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1323265189&sr=8-2

And to the mini:
http://www.amazon.com/Arms-Reach-Co-Sleeper-Bassinet-Convertible/dp/B00198F1X8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1323265189&sr=8-3

You can also find it at most baby stores.

Hope you find the right solution for you soon!

Jennith