[blparent] solution

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 03:33:28 UTC 2011

I attached a change pad to my dresser, the one you attach with screws.
worked great for us until he got old enough to fight back when being
changed.(LOL)  about a year I think. We never co slept so have no idea what
would work there. Since He sleeps with you anyway though it seems pointless
to have a playpen or crib in your room. A change pad seems more practical.
If your wanting to ease him out of co sleeping an arms length  co sleeper
might help with the transition.  If not then a change pad and bag or basket
for diapering needs would take up a lot less space and also you'd have the
advantage of diaper kit have travel.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!