[blparent] chess

Jennifer Jackson jennifer_jackson at cox.net
Mon Dec 12 14:36:46 UTC 2011

I keep meaning to introduce myself on this list, but that has not happened
yet. :-) The short bit is that I am totally blind and I have three sons whom
I adore.

Now on to the subject of this message. I want to get a kid friendly chess
game that I can play with my kids. I have played on sets where I can just
barely feel the lines and have had to keep track in my head about which were
my own pieces, but my concentration levels are just not that high anymore. I
want to play even if I am interrupted over and over. :-) So does anyone have
a suggestion for where I can purchase such a game set, or for altering a
standard set. I prefer it to look nice too.

Jennifer