[blparent] chess

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Dec 12 04:21:41 UTC 2011

Jennifer, hello and welcome to the list.  Hopefully you will find this list
as helpful as I have over the last few years.  My name is Veronica and I am
a 51 year old mom of a 12 year old and am learning and learning more and
more everyday.  The moods of this age is quite interesting to say the least.