[blparent] present idea

Jennifer Jackson jennifer_jackson at cox.net
Thu Dec 15 09:24:49 UTC 2011

I have read a couple of the other replies, and you have some really good
suggestions in a range of prices.  My number one choice is a Push and Go
car. They are plastic cars that have a push bar on the back for him to have
as a push toy and he can also ride on it and use his feet to move. My boys
loved them and every kid I know has loved them. Very practical and long
lasting. If I remember correctly they were about $20 or $25 when I last
bought one four or so years ago. A good quality giant ball will also be very
popular and have a variety of developmental uses. In fact as I think about
it, the ball is the one I would go with if the child is only going to have
one toy, so I guess it is my number one pick. Either choice will make for a
happy boy.

Jennifer