[blparent] present idea

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Dec 14 22:38:42 UTC 2011

Not practical, he won't care.   A nice toy he can chew on would be the best.
They have some really cute chewy toys out there or maybe a  Leapfrog speak
to me toy.  He will be 1 before you know it.  The toys that you push buttons
on and things pop out are always a good choice, babies love these, basically
anything that can go in the mouth or that makes nice music and has cute
figures.