[blparent] cleaning was presents?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Dec 31 02:09:01 UTC 2011

So this last summer we had a herd of ants climbing up the side of Gab's
dresser, we found an open mini bag of goldfish there and the ants were
having a hay day.  I do not allow food in her room or in any room other than
the kitchen, but sometimes they sneak in.  After she saw the ants on the
dresser, I think she knows now what I was talking about.