[blparent] Keeping young children safe with a visual impairment

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 21:49:48 UTC 2011

Hi Bridgit,
Thank you for your message. :)
We have made it clear that we are fully aware of the fine line between
"asking more questions about safety" and discrimination. We've also made it
clear that we are preparing and planning in case we feel this fine line is
crossed. We're not going to back down from this, because we know without a
doubt that we are more than able to be foster/adoptive parents just as
anyone else.
By the way, we were sick of proving ourselves a very long time ago... ;)
Thanks again, and happy new year!

In Christ, Miranda