[blparent] swing recommendation

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 20:44:55 UTC 2011

I think you may have missed some of the posts. I no longer nanny, but
instead provide care from my home for 3 infants. I have a swing but it is
eating batteries, so I was simply seeing what others had recently liked and
used. I'm looking for one of the FP cradle swings that plugs in at this
point. Also sometimes when I do nanny I provide things if I don't like what
they have for whatever reason.

"Play is to early childhood what gas is to a car," as it's "the very fuel of
every intellectual activity that our children engage in."
Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discovery-Toys-Play-to-Achieve/190531490961063

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!