[blparent] talking thermometers?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Feb 23 16:33:53 UTC 2011

I agree with Rebecca.  If she feels hot to you her temp is probably around
102.  The fact of the matter is she's sick, especially if she's showing
other signs of being so.  In the meantime, try putting her in a cool bath to
lower the temp--unless you want the doc to see it up because she's otherwise
sick.
Barbara

Through the sunny fields of yesterday
Echo voices of children now grown,