[blparent] Choosing a daycare provider?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 2 19:00:21 UTC 2011

First and foremost will they let you drop in unannounced? If not run
screaming in the opposite direction! Second go to your states website and
look up what they have been cited for if anything. Next what is their daily
schedule, and what are their adult to child ratios? If the use a curriculum
what is it? How long have their staff worked the and what are their
qualifications to be a teacher in their school. Make sure at least once our
have someone with vision go with you and check how clean the place is. How
cluttered is it? D9o the appear to be following standards for diapering etc?
Is the overall environment friendly and do you feel welcome? When you listen
to other rooms do you hear the same happiness while you are not in that
room? Try all that and that will keep you busy enough finding a happy place
should you need care.

Bran

"Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and
draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some."--Robert
Fulghum
Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!