[blparent] swing recommendation

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Thu Jan 27 22:16:35 UTC 2011

You could also get a more portable swing, and buy 2 sets of rechargable
batteries. This is what we did for Elise. She had a Rainforest travel swing,
and we just always had a set of batteries on the charger. The cradal swings
are great, as you have flexibility in terms of motion, but the travel swings
take up less space and are easier to move from room to room.