[blparent] just joined the list,

Heather kd5cbl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 03:48:56 UTC 2011

I noticed that when my friend had her daughter and I used to watch her.  So
I wonder if she just buys a stroller instead of a travel system.  The thing
I have to worry about is, when I have to carry him on the transit and I cant
use the stroller while on the bus.  I do remember that someone told me about
a folding seat that you can strap to the seat but, never saw it myself! How
does one hold their cane, the stroller and the baby, guess it has to be
done!  Heather