[blparent] just joined the list

Jennith Lucas nethy.ann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:15:15 UTC 2011

I second the Moby wrap for when baby is little, though by 15 lbs it didn't work so well for my little (big) guy. That was about 3 months. I use a mei tai which is a big fabric rectangle with padded straps now. You just tie baby on to the front or back  We have a stroller but don't use it and don't miss it.  With the mei tai, you have 2 free hands and baby is close to you. No need to collapse anything when you get on the bus. Ours cost about $90, but they range in price from $50 to $120.