[blparent] just joined the list

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 17:05:51 UTC 2011

Hi Heather and all.  I remember seeing a stroller at babiesrus with a
reversible handle and it was one of those travel systems.  You just fit the
carseat right inside.  The stroller could be used without the carseat too.
I don't remember the brand; I do remember it costing around $100.  Another
option might be the sitnstroll which can be ordered at
Sitnstroll.com
Or
Amazon.com
It converts into a carseat and back into a stroller. Hth
Leslie