[blparent] first big car trip with baby

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:16:55 UTC 2011

Hi Erin,
Thanks for sharing these tips. We are taking our four-month-old son on a road trip to Los Angeles frm northern California and are very nervous about it. He has not been great in the car so far so we are not sure how this goes. Your tips on nursing while driving were very funny. I sure wish I could do that but I don't think I could reach. :) I do think I will sit in back with him most of the time to keep him entertained or hold the pacifier.

Thanks for sharing.
Ronit