[blparent] question

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 19:47:54 UTC 2011

I have been having the same problem with my daughter who is 1 yrs. old but
it is with my cell phone and Victor Reader Stream.  I have let her fully
explore them while they are off with close supervision and I make her
understand that they are mommy's.  If I am using them and she comes up and
tries to take them I say "No, That is mom's." This took some time but it has
worked.  Unlike her dad who has not done this with his iPhone she pesters
him so much he'll leave the room just to get some peace.
Amanda