[blparent] question

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 23:53:46 UTC 2011

While it is a phase he is a bit young to be reading to with nothing for him
to look at. Children understand the book with the aid of the pictures and
discussion so he probably isn't getting much benefit from you reading from
the pack mate to him.

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll
smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future
worth living for."
-Author Unknown

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!