[blparent] Tip for Erin and others: chewing

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Jul 11 11:45:23 UTC 2011

I can't remember where I read this, but I've read that you shouldn't put finger food in a baby's mouth. The idea is that if they can physically pick it up and get it into their mouth, they are less likely to choke.
I'd go with put small bits of food on a plate and let the kid figure it out v. putting the food directly into their mouth.