[blparent] Great family recipe sight that is super accessible

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 10:05:19 UTC 2011

Hi, So we have talked about picky eaters before, and we have talked about
various recipes as people have shared. I'm on Facebook a lot these days for
my Discovery Toy business so commenting on pages and such to get my name out
there and I've discovered a great recourse. The website is
www.mealmakeovermoms.com. They also have a blog and a podcast. You can
listen to the podcast on ITunes for free, or on their website. I've listened
to 2 of them so far and they are great.

Hope you find some of this useful I certainly already have.

O and the sight is super accessible. I signed up for the news letter with no
problems!

Bran

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll
smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future
worth living for."
-Author Unknown

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

 <http://www.playtoachieve.com> www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at

 <http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys>
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my blog at: www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Do you want to: *earn extra income?

*get toys for free?

*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?

Just ask!