[blparent] wanting info about Helena Montana

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:33:58 UTC 2011

Hello list,

My husband is applying for a job with the VA in Helena Montana and if he
gets it I would love to gather as much info as I can about the area before
moving.  I hear that it's beautiful and full of lots of outdoor activities
which is right up our alley.  If any of you live in Helena MT or know
someone who does or have traveled there please let me know whatever you can.
I'm especially interested in what it's like to travel around for someone who
is blind.

Huge thanks,

Erin Rumer