[blparent] wanting info about Helena Montana

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Jun 10 14:34:27 UTC 2011

Hi, My husband and I live about ninety miles from Helena. It has many older buildings and is pretty much surrounded by mountains. It is hilly terrain. And of course we get snow here. I'm thinking they have a service called dial a ride.I don't remember how far in advance you have to call ahead. I'll try to get you some info about getting around there. I know an Oand m. That I think would give me some feedback. Have a great day.