[blparent] Needing some input

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Jun 10 18:57:49 UTC 2011

Dear Felicia,

You might also find it helpful to join another of the NFB listservs,
blindkid, sponsored by the National Organization of Parents of Blind
Children (NOPBC).  You can be in contact with parents all over the country
who are raising blind and visually impaired children, and they can give you
a lot of ideas.

Debbie