[blparent] Needing some input

DWilliams dwilliams706 at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 10 18:31:30 UTC 2011

My name is Felicia Williams and I wanted to say thank you for welcoming me to the group.  Like I said in my introduction message, I have a daughter that is legally blind that is going to the first grade and this is very new and somewhat scary for me.  I want to make sure that I make the best effort as a mother for her by helping with homework, classwork projects and other avenues.  I have Open book scanner software but I found out that it does not scan pictures and no graphics that is on their papers.  Another thing, I found out is that they will bedoing lots of reading, math, science, spelling, and spanish.  I need to have all of the input, resources, organizations, and other means necessary to help me in this matter.  Any suggestions will be helpful.  I will email more information that I am looking for once I reboot my computer back up.  I have the demo of Jaws for the moment.

Thanks,
Felicia