[blparent] Question of Interest

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Sat Jun 11 01:20:40 UTC 2011

Hi:

For the most part, Kaden says he's a big boy.  But sometimes if there's
something he wants, and I tell him that it's for babies, he proceeds to say
that he is a baby. So he's a baby when it's convenient. *smile*

----

Grace Pires

Please sponsor me in the NFB's Race for Independence and help me reach my
goal.  Any amount will help no matter how small. Check out my personal page
at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/site/TR?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1080
&et=-r2rxk1RTk9idLu9Vhv7CQ..&s_tafId=3181

Or you can sponsor my team at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/site/TR?team_id=3700&pg=team&fr_id=1080&e
t=XlDAJN_-An8aVlgycqg0ZA..&s_tafId=3181