[blparent] [Bulk] Starting Solids Tips?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 03:58:52 UTC 2011

A small tipped spoon I love the weaning spoon by avent, or the one made by
boon not the squeezy one, but the one they claim for toddlers, but it is a
tiny baby spoon and the biggest complaint for toddlers is that it is tiny, a
kiddopotamus bib it is a rubber bib with a large pocket that can be rinsed
in the sink and dried with a towel when done Bjorn also makes one, but it
isn't as good as it doesn't cover the shoulder at all and costs 3 times the
amount, make the food as thick as your baby can handle it, have a towel
nearby, plan to have a mess and enjoy it!

Bran

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll
smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future
worth living for."
-Author Unknown

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!