[blparent] needing some input

debbie grace debbiegrace at gci.net
Tue Jun 14 01:02:16 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,
My name is Debbie Grace and I am new to this mailing list.  I have two
granddaughters whom I have custody of.  I just wanted to thank you for all
of this info.  I was a little scared of how I would handle my daughters home
worrk. I have retinitis Pigmentosa and still have a little reading vision in
my left.  I do not read print well. I do have a readetr and I use Jaws.
Anyway thank you so much.  Debbie Grace  I am sure that I will find this
list very useful and I am so grateful for it.