[blparent] child smiling

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Jun 16 23:06:31 UTC 2011

Hi, i have found that sometimes it really doesn't matter what you do. If someone is looking for something wrong they'll try to find it. When Mark was little we took him with some of our blind friends to do a local tv show dealing with blindness. Mark stayed on my lap an behaved very well. The person that we had a ride from wanted to know what was wrong with him because he thought mark was to quiet. If he was active then he had something wrong or he was misbehaving. Kind of strange huh.