[blparent] Question of Interest

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 18 21:58:31 UTC 2011

Just funny how names work out.  Mine is Peggy and most of my life that's
what people call me, not Peg or anything like that.  I've gotten a Margaret
before, although my name is Peggy and not short for anything.  My oldest
daughter is Tirsa and a lot of times it's shortened to Tirs.  My second boy
is Dustin and I always thought Dusty would be okay, but I never call him
that.  A couple people he knows do and he's okay with it, but to me he's not
a Dusty he's Dustin.  My littlest one, Dylan James, would love to call him
D.J.  but right now he's not a D.J. either, he's Dylan.  My daughter calls
him Dylan Willin and I hate that but find myself calling him that as well
ugh!