[blparent] board books

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 19:18:56 UTC 2011

Hi all.  I too, have a teenager who helps me braille the board books with
the clear plastic sheets.  She's doing a really good job.  I braille
everything first, then have her cut the labels out, I check to make sure
they're facing the right way and then, she lines them up on the page.  She's
fascinated by the braille system and is considering going into TVI because
of this work she's done with me.
Leslie