[blparent] Our new baby

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 03:21:01 UTC 2011

Congratulations! Your nursing issues sound a lot like what we went through with Alex just a few months ago. I fed him a bit on the breast and then fed him pumped milk. After a week of this, he got better and we started only breastfeeding. Eventually, he is now feeding well and eating only ten minutes on each side, which is a huge improvement over the hour it took before when he started. Hang in there, it is so hard, the hardest thing I have ever done, but they do get better at nursing as they get older.

Congratulations and enjoy your little girl!
Ronit