[blparent] Our new baby

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Jun 24 21:43:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was actually due June 26th, but the baby decided to come early.  As to the nursing, I am using a nipple shield and that seems to work right now.  I’m also pumping, and using formula when I need to.  She’s nursed well all day, so I think soon I’ll be able to latch her on without the shield, and nurse her like I did my other kids.

Tammy